10 stories, 3 teams of judges, 1 winner. $15 online and at the door.
This event always sells out! Tickets are on sale one week before the show at 3PM EDT, at themoth.org/events.
HWBC does not sell tickets online or in-store in advance of the event.
June 11 DANGER
June 18 FOOD
July 9 BACKFIRED
July 18 BAGGAGE
August 13 CAMP
August 22 INFLUENCE
September 10 NEIGHBORHOODS
September 19 CARS
October 10 FRAUD
October 17 INK
November 12 GUMPTION
November 19 LANDMARKS
December 10 TRADITIONS
December 19 NAMES
Moth StorySLAM ticketing policy:
- ALL NYC StorySLAM tickets are available for online, pre-event purchase. Tickets go live 1 week before the show at 3pm EDT, unless otherwise noted.
- Limited seating is available on a first-come, first-served basis.
- In addition to online sales, a limited number of tickets to this SLAM will be sold at the door on a first come, first-served basis.
- Please plan to arrive early and join the line outside the bookstore, south toward Prince Street.
- This event always sells out. Standing in line does not guarantee entry. We do our absolute best to monitor the line and let people know if they might be past our capacity.
- Waitlist goes up 6:30PM, day-of-show (in person only).
- Names will be taken at 6:30PM. Names can only be taken in person.
- It will be announced at 7:25PM if anyone can be accommodated. If chosen, tickets are $15 CASH.
- Waitlist customers must form a line outside the building north towards Lafayette. Please do not stand in front of the building.