Outreach to Homeless Youth (OHY):
- Our objective is to connect at-risk youth to healthcare through street outreach and online tools.
- Our goal is to reach young gay men, or young men who have sex with men (YMSM), but we aim to work with any youth living in underserved communities who need to be connected to healthcare, including PrEP and PeP.
- We aim to connect all newly diagnosed HIV + individuals immediately to stable medical and supportive services.
- We also promote sexual and general health with youth through our drop-in center.
- The HOUSE Project is for designed for 18-29-year-old black gay men who are living with HIV/AIDS, or are at-risk because of drug use.
- Our program is based in East New York and targets youth in East New York, Brownsville, Bed-Stuy, and surrounding areas in central Brooklyn.
- We work with youth who are part of the New York house ball community
- We conduct outreach, testing, counseling, as well as referrals to participants who test positive for HIV, Hep C, or Syphilis
- We offer a seven-session program called 3MV (Many Men Many Voices), which addresses issues of: identity, relationships, and topics pertaining to the communities of The HOUSE Project participants.
- Our goal is to work with participants on improving their health, speaking about HIV/AIDS and substance use openly to foster better health choices, and create a loving community.
- Our new prevention program gives you the chance to use the power of your voice to help your friends and family take charge of their sexual health through testing and counseling.
- Our program targets young men who have sex with men (YMSM), heterosexuals, youth, active drug users, transgender youth, and homeless or unstably housed individuals.
- We also get folks who are HIV+ connected to the services that they need—but don’t know where to go.
Become a recruiter for Project Voice and refer individuals for HIV Testing services.
- Recruiters earn a Thank You Gift card after each completed referral; a $4.50 Metro-card is offered to individuals who receive HIV Testing Services.
- Also, if you host events or small gatherings, we can be present to offer HIV Testing services.
Call for more information or invite us to your next event.
East New York Community Health Center
2640 Pitkin Avenue
Brooklyn, New York 11208
718-827-8700 ext. 4339
Fill out this form and someone from our staff will get back to you as soon as possible or call us at 347-473-7407
Patient Portal →