Housing Resources Are Available to Help You Find Stable Housing
- Housing Works offers housing placement, at our multiple locations, to HIV + individuals who are eligible for HASA.
- We also have an extensive network of housing resources to help any individual in need (regardless of HIV status) get started on their search for a safe and stable home.
Housing Works care managers can help you get connected with:
- HASA (HIV/AIDS Service Administration)
- HRA (Public Assistance)
- 3/4 Housing
- Working Advantage Program
- NY/NY III Housing
Housing Works Housing
We operate more than 170 units of our own housing throughout the city for HIV + individuals who are eligible for HASA.
- Two multiple unit housing facilities located in the same building as a health center
- Housing units specifically for transgender individuals
- Housing for formerly incarcerated women
- Long-term and transitional apartments
- Building management on site 24 hours a day to keep you safe
- Sustainable design and building practices
Fill out this form and someone from our staff will get back to you as soon as possible or call us at 877-296-9264
Housing Works is pleased to announce the completion of construction at 874 Jefferson Avenue, a 12-unit residence … Read More »
In the spring of 2012, Housing Works purchased a vacant 6,000 square foot lot at 220 Hull … Read More »
As of September 14th, the wait list to receive lifesaving AIDS medication through the nation’s Read More »
Our Housing Locations
2640 Pitkin Ave.
Brooklyn, New York 11208
415 Claremont Parkway
454 Lexington Avenue
Brooklyn, NY 11221
2611 Pitkin Ave
Brooklyn, NY 11208
36 Richmond Terrace, Suite 208
Staten Island, NY 10301
143-145 West 130th St.
New York, NY 10027
743-749 East 9th St.
New York, NY 10009