Thursday, February 7, 2013 at 7:00pm
A storytelling show about sex, love, and the internet. New York's best and brightest comedians, writers & actors spinning true tales, sordid and sweet, about their experiences using the "Best dating site on earth."
with special guests:
- Ryan O'Connell, writer and editor, Thought Catalog
- Charla Lauriston, comedian, Chicago Women's Funny Festival
- Lauren Bans, writer and editor, GQ
- Steve Heisler, writer, The AV Club and Variety
- Adam Jacobson is a member of the comedy group CHESTER and co-produces their monthly variety show Don't You Find Us Charming? at ABC No Rio on the Lower East Side.
- Michelle Markowitz is a comedy writer and storyteller. She co-hosted the storytelling show Failing Our Twenties, and her writing can be found at The Hairpin and nytimes.com.