Wednesday, March 19, 2014 from 1:00pm to 2:30pm
Ethics of HIV Disclosure: To Tell or Not to Tell
In observance of National Women and Girls HIV/AIDS Awareness Day, please join the Congressional Black Caucus Foundation, Inc. for an important Live discussion.
March 19, 2014 | 1-230pm EST
CBCF - GOOGLE+ Hangout
Watch Live at http://bit.ly/1ivS7tK
Please join our panel of experts to discuss the ethics of HIV disclosure for women living with HIV in the United States.
- Rep. Barbara Lee (CA-13), US House of Representatives
- Lisa Fitzpatrick, MD, Care Center for Infectious Diseases
- Catherine Hanssens, Esq., Executive Director, Center for HIV Law & Policy
- Vanessa Johnson, JD, Director, Red Ribbon Consulting Group
- Janet Kitchen, Executive Director, Positively U
- Terrance Moore, Director, Policy & Health Equity, National Alliance of State and Territorial AIDS Directors
- Monique Howell Moree, Author and HIV Advocate
Twitter ~ @CBCFinc #CBCFHIV
From our friends