New York, NY
The Health Home Case Management Supervisor is responsible for the clinical supervision care management teams and the daily administrative operations of the program as well as for ensuring sites meet internal standards and policy as well as New York State requirements and standards.
This includes supervision of clinical and administrative staff, coordination of client services, and staff training. Also provides direct clinical support and intervention to clients in crisis and clients with mental health and substance use issues with the goal of getting the client into appropriate services.
- Strong written and verbal skills are demonstrated in correspondence and presentations. Ensures staff is kept informed of Health Home policies and procedure as well as departmental priorities.
- Provide clinical supervision to care managers
- Monitor Health Home compliance and quality assurance
- Provide crisis intervention to clients in psychological distress
- Participates in conferences, workshops, and other professional development activities to maintain licensure and/or remain professionally current with advances in field of expertise.
- Recommendations and decision making reflect strong analytical skills and focus on quality, and impact of change on the program.
- Continually reviews the service delivery process to exceed customer expectations. Is perceived as a role model by staff, peers in customer service leadership.
- Monitor staff development by ensuring staff receive appropriate training’s in order to maintain clinical standards
- Master’s Degree in Social Work, Psychology or Human Services
- At least two year of supervisory experience, and one year post graduate experience working with individuals or families who have a history of mental illness, substance use, homelessness or HIV/AIDS
- Ability to provide leadership to staff members and trainees
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Good problem-solving, decision-making and judgment skills
- Ability to work in a team management system
Housing Works provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements. Housing Works complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training