Non-Profit firm is looking for a Jr. Accountant to join Finance team ASAP. We offer competitive wages and benefits to the right candidate.
The Jr. Accountant fulfills an integral transactional and reporting function including but not limited to: Bank Reconciliations, AP, AR, Billing, Month End Closing, Journal Entry Posting Etc. Must be a self-starter, and be able to function independently as well as with a team. The position will be reporting directly to Controller.
- Regular processing of accounts payable and receivable
- Regular bank and credit card reconciliation
- Journal entries and other general ledger work as needed
- Account analysis as needed
- Ad hoc reporting/projects as needed
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting required
- A minimum of 3 years of hands-on accounting operations experience required
- Thorough knowledge of Microsoft Excel, including vLookups and pivot tables, a MUST
- Experience with Great Plains is a big plus
- Attention to detail and good organizational skills required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required
- Experience working in a Non-Profit is a plus
If you are interested in the position please e-mail us your resume and we will get back to you promptly. Position must be filled ASAP.
Housing Works provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements. Housing Works complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.