Junior Software Developer/ Junior Programmer Reports to: Salesforce Developer/CTO Department: Data Operations
- Assist with the internal implementation of Salesforce applications for Donations, Memberships, Internal Ticketing System etc.
- Performing Data Uploads on a regular basis using dataloader. Cleanse data with advanced third-party tools such as DemandTools or DupeBlocker.
- Administration of SFDC including but not limited to Custom Objects, Workflow Rules, Process builder, Validation Rules.
- Develop Reports and Dashboards
- Maintain a holistic view of all business processes and users to understand cross-functional impacts with regards to configuration, process, workflow and reporting
- Maintain backups of Salesforce data
- Maintain excellent communication with all end users
- Manage the internal non-profit starter pack on Salesforce.com (SFDC)
- Migrate Salesforce membership and staff data to Counterpoint on regular basis.
- Perform License management and create/refresh Sandboxes on request.
- Performing Salesforce Deployments using Change Sets or Eclipse.
- Prepare data files and upload the data into Salesforce.com using Apex Data Loader and third party tools such as CRMfusion’s DemandTools.
- Promote service excellence
- Provide routine support and user maintenance for SFDC – new starters, position Changes, profile changes, leavers, user lockouts and password resets.
- Experience in Salesforce Administration.
- Experience working on Case Management, Campaign Management, Leads, Opportunities.
- Good knowledge of Database, PL/SQL and Data Loading operations including insert, update, delete and export.
- Knowledge of Apex, VisualForce, OOP concepts preferred.
- Must have exceptional communication skills, able to communicate effectively with both a technical audience and business users
- Strong organizational skills and an ability to work without direct supervision.
- Must demonstrate strong interpersonal skills in working with internal customers.
- Exemplary written and oral communication skills.
- Strong analytical, quantitative, and problem solving skills.
Housing Works provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements. Housing Works complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.