We’re listeners, advocaters, mentors and believers. We are passionate about great people, and you should be too!
We are looking for Care Managers that will provide care coordination services to members with chronic health conditions. Care Managers that will work in a variety of environments (e.g. health clinics, etc.), interact with members leaving the hospital, and perform home visits. You may also act as an intermediary between providers and members – serving in numerous roles, such as educator, evaluator, service coordinator, community resource researcher and more. The result? Fewer hospitalizations, ER visits and costly service gaps; and a less stressed, more effective health care system for us all. Want more flexibility, want more autonomy? Work from your own home and coordinate a visiting schedule that is mutually beneficial to you and the members we serve.
- Assess client’s needs for services and cooperatively develop an integrated care plan and goals with the client/family and other providers.
- Coordinate transitional care from an inpatient service to other settings as per care plan.
- Work collaboratively with team members to provide outreach and engagement to hard to reach clients.
- Provide assistance through advocacy and psycho-education to client and family for entitlements and other community services
- Participate in staff meetings, trainings and supervision
- Consistently exhibit Housing Works core values of team work, open book management, advocacy and customer service
- Performs other duties as requested
- Masters Degree in social work or related field or Bachelors Degree with at least two years of experience
- Minimum of 2 years of experience of in home case/care management
- Experience working with the adult population
- Ability to travel to member’s residence
- Intermediate to Advanced computer skills and experience with Microsoft Word, Outlook, and Excel
- Excellent keyboard and web navigation skills
- Ability to work a full-time (40 hours minimum) flexible work schedule
Housing Works provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements; Housing Works complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.