- Persons in this role must exhibit a high degree of technical competency in the development and implementation for complex automation efforts required for business process management platform.
- Persons in this role must successfully exhibit the ability to work in conjunction with individual requestors as well as project oriented teams.
- Design and code in accordance to the customer’s (internal/external) requirements.
- Perform analyses of business requirements.
- Coordinate and collaborate with other team members to design, build and manage applications.
- Optimize and customize existing code as required.
- Integration with third party applications using Web Services
- Normalize and Optimize SQL Server queries.
- Build reports using SQL Server & SSRS.
- Support end users requests using Ticket Tracking System.
- Support and administration of legacy systems in organization.
- Proficiency in MS-SQL & SSRS.
- Knowledge of version control
- Strong organizational skills and an ability to work without direct supervision.
- Must demonstrate strong interpersonal skills in working with internal customers.
- Exemplary written and oral communication skills.
- Strong analytical, quantitative, and problem solving skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Computer Systems, Computer Engineering or a related degree with equivalent work experience.
- Non-Profit, Case management domain experience is a plus.
- Product development experience is preferred.
Housing Works provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements. Housing Works complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.