Dispatches from the fight against homelessness and AIDS
Posted by Mikola De Roo , July 17, 2017
New York, NY—On June 25, several hundred Housing Works community members embodied #RadicalInclusion and marched in solidarity as part of a Resistance contingent of 17 other activist organizations, #ProudlyResisting and advocating for #HealthCareForAll.
Photos from the march on Sunday can be found online here or you can check out the slideshow below. Please share widely!
WHAT YOU CAN DO TO HELP
- Share this post on Twitter and Facebook! Tweet
- Learn more about the Housing Works AIDS-FREE campaign, a collaborative, multi-year initiative committed to ending the AIDS epidemic—in New York State by 2020 (AIDS-FREE NY 2020), in the United States by 2025 (AIDS-FREE USA 2025), and worldwide by 2030 (AIDS-FREE WORLD 2030).
- Join the Housing Works advocacy community! For more information on how to get involved, contact Jaron Benjamin, VP of Community Mobilization & National Advocacy, at firstname.lastname@example.org. To learn more about our advocacy efforts, go to www.housingworks.org/advocate.
- Support our advocacy work on behalf of people of color, LGBT people, and other marginalized communities and donate to Housing Works today!
- To learn more about our advocacy efforts, sign up for our weekly AIDS Issues Update blog and check out www.housingworks.org/advocate.
Follow Housing Works on Twitter, @housingworksblog comments powered by Disqus
Help us advocate for the rights of all people living with HIV/AIDS