Dispatches from the fight against homelessness and AIDS
Posted by Mikola De Roo , February 01, 2017
Join Housing Works and other advocates, including many of our LGBT elected officials, this Saturday, February 4th, at 2:00pm, in a solidarity rally to stand with immigrants, asylum seekers, refugees, women, people of color, and all those impacted by Trump’s recent executive order. Join us!
WHAT: LGBT Solidarity Rally
WHEN: Saturday, Feb. 4, 2:00pm
WHERE: Stonewall National Monument in Manhattan (4th St. between Christopher & Grove)
REGISTER (FREE EVENT): RSVP via Facebook
WHAT YOU CAN DO TO HELP
- Come join us for the LGBT Solidarity Rally!
- Share this post on Twitter and Facebook!Tweet
- Share the event flyer PDF below with your networks.
- Learn more about the Housing Works AIDS-FREE campaign, a collaborative, multi-year initiative committed to ending the AIDS epidemic—in New York State by 2020 (AIDS-FREE NY 2020), in the United States by 2025 (AIDS-FREE USA 2025), and worldwide by 2030 (AIDS-FREE WORLD 2030).
- Join the Housing Works advocacy community! For more information on how to get involved, contact Jaron Benjamin, VP of Community Mobilization & National Advocacy, at firstname.lastname@example.org. To learn more about our advocacy efforts, go to www.housingworks.org/advocate.
- Support our advocacy work on behalf of people of color, LGBT people, and other marginalized communities and donate to Housing Works today!
- To learn more about our advocacy efforts, sign up for our weekly AIDS Issues Update blog and check out www.housingworks.org/advocate.
Follow Housing Works on Twitter, @housingworksblog comments powered by Disqus
Help us advocate for the rights of all people living with HIV/AIDS